- "Praying Pelican Missions took care of all the difficult details so I could focus on training our team for ministry. As far as mission trips go, PPM is a youth minister's best friend."
-Nick Mobley, Northside Baptist Church, Group Leader
- "I have taken many mission trips, but this was my first with Praying Pelican. One thing that impressed me was that Praying Pelican seemed to truly have a heart for the people and churches of Belize. It was not just a "touristy trip for Christian Americans". We actually were strategically placed to bless a local church and to minister to the people of Crooked Tree."
-Jacqueline L. Payne, Lexington Christian Academy, Adult Participant
- "Thank you for all you do for our Belizean friends in service for our God. I am very impressed with the Praying Pelican mission team and their model for helping Central America."
-Susan Alexander, Hope Community Church, Adult Participant
- "Praying Pelican Missions is incredibly organized and efficient. They make the most of your time and use every opportunity to serve others, to give God the glory."
-Dana Sisbarro, Immanuel Church, Adult Participant
- "Praying Pelican Missions is extremely organized and reveals the love of God in their attitude and willingness to constantly serve. They give without thought and encourage with sincerity."
-Jordan Conover, Second Cape May Baptist, Adult Participant
- "Praying Pelican Missions has an incredible way of connecting its mission workers to the community members so that God's word is shared to all."
-Allison Murray, Canyon View, Adult Participant
- "Praying Pelican Missions relaxes me as a student pastor. To know they take care of all needs before and during our trip allows me to focus on getting my team prepared."
-Ryan Holtzclaw, FBC Barnwell, Student Pastor
- "They give students great opportunities to live out their faith and put their faith into action. The team leaders are experienced, well prepared and excellent at understanding a group's needs and meeting those needs."
-Brad Echols, Field Street Baptist Church, Student Pastor
- "They take care of the logistics so that our group can stay focused on Christ and serving others while nurturing an environment in which we can grow close to one another."
-Candice Gardner, Florence Union, Group Leader
- "Praying Pelican Missions sets the stage for youth teams to experience God on their own in settings that require them to step forward into their ministry gifts."
-Crystal Stiltner, New Life Christian Center, Youth Pastor
- "Praying Pelican Missions provides a great opportunity for a church or youth group to establish and maintain a relationship with a national church that will ultimately bless both churches."
-Rob Witzig, Hope Missionary, Youth Pastor
- "Praying Pelican Missions is a breeze to work with! It makes a group leader's job so easy. PPM provides so much spiritual nurturing before, during and after."
-Pam Thesing, Hibben UMC, Mission Trip Coordinator
- "Praying Pelican Missions takes the planning and logistics out of my hands and allows me to focus on forming relationships with my team, other teams we work with, the people we are ministering to and, most importantly, Christ."
-Karen Maresco, St. Peter's Lutheran Church, Group Leader
- "Praying Pelican Missions is well organized and beautifully rooted in the community, with leaders that respect the people and the culture."
-Andi Aguilar, Archdiocese of New Orleans, Student Participant
- "Praying Pelican Missions gives its missionaries the chance to become a part of the community they are serving. This sense of community only strengthens our love of God, our love of others and our love of our mission."
-Jennifer Landry, Archdiocese of New Orleans, Student Participant
- "Praying Pelican Missions provides great resources for training, planning and fundraising. Is great with communication leading up to the trip."
-Jared Gustafson, First Baptist Cambridge, Associate Pastor
- "All of the ministries are geared toward pointing people to Christ through the local church. The group leaders are very personable and prepared."
-Bob Littleton, Kings Baptist, Youth Pastor
- "As a group leader, I appreciate how organized and thought out PPM trips are. There are no surprises. The process of bringing my group to a foreign country is a lot easier because of PPM."
-Brian Garver, Milford Bible Church, Associate Youth Pastor
- "Praying Pelican Missions coordinates well with the local Body, partnering with church leaders to share in the vision that these ministers have for their own churches, utilizing local resources, and supporting local communities."
-Suzanne Noakes, Milford Bible Church, Adult Leader
- "Great manual and devotions. I was able to find most everything I needed in the manual. We were able to get help or support no matter what we needed."
-Kendra Mallory, Get Real Outreach, Group Leader
- "Just returned from Jamaica with PPM. BEST trip ever. I will plan another with this ministry; they rock. Thanks to Jon and Brian and the team."
-Steve Coleman, First Baptist Church Richmond, Group Leader
- "Just got home from Haiti a few days ago, from delayed and canceled flights to an amazing week in Haiti. Full of miracles! I miss it already! Bondye beni ou! Thank you Bethany and Eric!"
-Taylor Perez, Youth Participant
Our trip-goers have so many stories to share. Their experiences are unique and inspiring. We picked out some of our favorites and put them here for you to read.
Click a letter title to the left to load content...